This is an index of Grundy families who are a primary line in the family tree.
There will also be additonal branches not included here.
Christmas 1939: Grundy children: Dorothy, Alwyn and Ronald
About: the Grundy’s
The Grundy line has yet to be fully researched - though Lorraine Grundy has taken the work beyond the documented families on this page.
Family Generation index: Grundy
The table below outlines the successive generations of families from around 1800. Currently lateral branches (and living generations) are not included.
See also for the individuals index.
|Family name||Spouse||Family||Gen. Index||Decade born|
|Nathan Grundy||Ann spouse||Nathan & Ann Grundy||120||1840's|
|Samuel Grundy||Sarah Latham||Samuel & Sarah Grundy||121||1870's|
|Clement Grundy||Dorothy Alice Ogden||Clement & Dorothy Alice Grundy||122||1900's|
|Dorothy Grundy||John Murray||John & Dorothy Murray||123||1920's|
- The generation index orders all generations by a serial number.
- A generation index of 120 will relate to a birth in the early 19thC.
- Living generations 124 and 125 also exist.
- The generation index number is used on the website to relate generations across families
The Grundys are an Oldham family.
Further work is required to:
- Further generation research.
- Liaison with Lorraine Grundy.
There are no known photographs of the Grundy family prior to the 1920's.
Start: 01 Jan 1800
References & Links:
|20140614||Grundy family name geography|
Updated KJM 14 December 2014